- Tickets cost $10 (children nine and under travel free)
- Valid for two consecutive days of unlimited travel
- Keep your ticket safe as replacements will not be issued
- Tickets must be shown to the driver as you board
Where to buy
Buy tickets online or from one of the following locations:
Hours of operation
The first service leaves stop 1 at 9.30am and the last at 3.45pm (excluding shuttle closure days). The full trip takes 90 minutes.
Free service days
As some stops are closed during major events, the Melbourne Visitor Shuttle runs a free service on the following days:
- Australia Day – 26 January 2017
- Moomba Festival – 12 to 13 March 2017
- Run for the Kids – 9 April 2017
- Grand Final Parade – 29 September 2017
Tickets purchased the day before a free service day will be valid for the day after the free day.
Refunds may be given in exceptional circumstances and at the discretion of the City of Melbourne. To apply, please read the terms and conditions.
Phone: 9658 9658.
Return to the Melbourne Visitor Shuttle.