Stop 1 Arts precinct
Experience Melbourne's art and culture with exhibitions and performances.
- Arts Centre Melbourne
- National Gallery of Victoria (NGV International
- Australian Centre for Contemporary Art (ACCA)
- Malthouse Theatre
- Melbourne Recital Centre
- Southbank Theatre
Stop 2 Federation Square
Tourist information plus exhibitions and films.
- Melbourne Visitor Centre
- Federation Square
- Ian Potter Centre, NGV Australia
- Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI)
- Birrarung Marr and William Barrack Bridge
- Federation Bells
- Flinders Street Station
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Hosier Lane
Stop 3 Sports precinct
Explore the home of AFL football and the Australian Open.
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG)
- National Sports Museum (inside the MCG)
- Melbourne, Olympic and AAMI parks
- Fitzroy Gardens Visitor Centre, Fairies Tree, Model Tudor Village and Conservatory
- Cooks' Cottage
Note: this stop is relocated to a temporary stop on Lansdowne Street (next to Fitzroy Gardens) on MCG event days. The closest ticketing facility is the Fitzroy Gardens Visitor Centre.
Stop 4 Chinatown precinct and retail therapy
Shopping, theatre and scrumptious cultural precincts.
- Her Majesty's, Princess, Regent, Athenaeum and Comedy theatres
- Chinatown and Chinese Museum
- Collins Street and Greek precinct
- State Library of Victoria
- Bourke Street Mall
- Melbourne's GPO
- Melbourne Central
- QV Melbourne
Stop 5 Melbourne Museum and Old Melbourne Gaol
The Museum, cinemas, parks and the city gaol.
- Melbourne Museum
- IMAX Theatre
- Royal Exhibition Building
- Carlton Gardens
- Old Melbourne Gaol and City Watch House
Stop 6 Lygon Street Italian precinct
La Dolce Vita experience.
- Lygon Street Italian precinct
- La Mama and Carlton Courthouse theatres
- Piazza Italia
- Museo Italiano Cultural Centre
Stop 7 University of Melbourne
Experience museums, music and modern art.
- University of Melbourne
- Ian Potter Museum of Art
- Grainger Museum
Stop 8 Queen Victoria Market
Delicious produce and quirky gifts at Melbourne's oldest market.
- Queen Victoria Market
- Melbourne Zoo
- Flemington Racecourse
- Arts House and Errol Street
- Hellenic Museum
Stop 9 Harbour Town, Docklands
Enjoy shopping, skating and sailing.
- Harbour Town Shopping Centre
- O'Brien Group Arena (ice skating centre)
- Melbourne Star Observation Wheel
Stop 10 Etihad Stadium and Victoria Harbour
Parks and sporting events.
- Victoria Harbour
- Yarra's Edge
- Etihad Stadium
- Docklands Park
- Fox Classic Car Museum
Stop 11 Melbourne Aquarium
Enjoy museums and under-water experiences.
- Melbourne Aquarium
- Immigration Museum
- Legal precinct
- ANZ Banking Museum
- Enterprise Wharf
Stop 12 Eureka Skydeck and Southbank
City views and waterfront amusements.
- Eureka Skydeck 88
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- Polly Woodside
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
- South Wharf Promenade
Stop 13 The Shrine and Royal Botanic Gardens
A tranquil oasis in the heart of the city.
- Royal Botanic Gardens Melbourne
- Shrine of Remembrance
- Ian Potter Foundation Children's Garden
- Sidney Myer Music Bowl
- Government House
- La Trobe's Cottage
Return to Melbourne Visitor Shuttle.