Explore the inner sanctum of the Melbourne Cricket Ground (MCG) by taking a guided tour. Walk on the hallowed arena and learn the secrets of the ‘G from their knowledgeable tour guides.
Tour highlights include:
• The famous MCC Long Room
• MCC Library (founded in 1873)
• MCG Tapestry
• Player change rooms
• Cricketers’ viewing room
• Ron Casey Media Centre
• Portrait of Sir Donald Bradman and Sachin Tendulkar
• A walk on the arena
• Cricket Victoria Bill Lawry Centre
• City Terrace with view’s of Melbourne’s skyline.
Note: some areas on the tour route are subject to availability and alteration.
For a truly memorable experience, combine your behind-the-scenes MCG tour with a visit to the National Sports Museum.
Melbourne Cricket Ground, Gate 3
Jolimont VIC 3002
Phone: 9657 8879
Mon: 10am – 3pm
Tue: 10am – 3pm
Wed: 10am – 3pm
Thu: 10am – 3pm
Fri: 10am – 3pm
Sat: 10am – 3pm
Sun: 10am – 3pm
* Tours take approximately 75 minutes.
* MCG tours and the National Sports Museum operate every day except Good Friday, Melbourne Cup Day and Christmas Day. Times may vary on MCG event days (check MCG website for details).
Payment method accepted
All payment types
How to get there
Public Transport Victoria