Our City Ambassadors are friendly and equipped with extensive local knowledge that they are eager to share. Find them in locations across the city and on the ground at popular events and destinations. You’re never too far away from helpful, local advice.
Where to find City Ambassadors
- Swanston Street, at the corner Flinders Street and corner of Bourke Street
- St Kilda Road, outside Hamer Hall in the Arts precinct and at Federation Square
- Queen Victoria Market, on market days
- On Cruise Ship arrival days at corner of Swanston and Collins and at tram stop 115 beside Queensbridge Square.
- Federation Square beside tram stop 13.
Monday to Saturday, 10am to 4pm
Sunday, 11.30am to 3pm
(excluding Good Friday and Christmas Day)