The Imperial's magical and winter-warming rooftop is back, with four new stores popping up in the rooftop booths, including:
- Messrs Moores & Meager Magical Fashions, for the discerning witch and wizard
- Spring St Spell Books, Melbourne's most comprehensive collection of magical books, from herbology, werewolf autobiographies, spell work, magical cooking and more
- Spellbound Sweets, your go-to for wizarding toys, tricky gifts and supernatural sweets
- Parliament Wands, makers of fine wands since 1901
- MacArthur Broomsticks
- and Imperial Potions Co., for all your potion-making needs.
Stores can be reserved for groups of 10-20 guests. If you have a smaller group, just come on in, no reservation required.
Master potion makers behind the bar have crafted a brand new cocktail list too - sip on specialty potions like Chuckle Juice, FireWhiskey or the Imperial Tattletale.