With the big kids back at school, Sea Life Melbourne Aquarium has launched a brand new Junior Jellies program sure to entertain your little explorers during the week.
Junior Jellies invites children aged five years and under to embark on an underwater adventure with Sea Life Melbourne's newest family member - Jazzy the Jellyfish.
- Dance party with Jazzy the Jellyfish
- Story time with Lisa the Mermaid
- Create your own pirate hat
- Make your own jellyfish from recyclable materials
- Jellyfish colouring in with Crayola
Hosted in the iconic Melbourne attraction's incredible new jellyfish zone, Ocean Invaders, budding explorers will be mesmerised by awe-inspiring displays of luminous jellyfish and enjoy interactive play-based learning.
Running for just two weeks, be sure to secure your spot before you find yourself jelly!