Melbourne's street art is internationally renowned and offers a feast
of colour, ideas and energy. It has become an attraction for local and
overseas visitors experiencing Melbourne’s creative ambience.
Street art locations
To see some of the city's best street art, head to the following locations.
- AC/DC Lane and Duckboard Place
- Hosier and Rutledge lanes
- Centre Place
- Flinders Court
- Union Lane
- Presgrave Place
- Russell Place
- Croft Alley
- Stevenson and Tattersalls lanes
- Drewery and Sniders lanes
- Caledonian Lane
- Corner 361 Little Bourke Street and Rankins Lane
- Finlay Lane
- Behind corner of Queen and Franklin streets
- Blender Lane
Download the Melbourne Street Art walk brochure (PDF 1.7MB).
More about street art in Melbourne
The City of Melbourne acknowledges that public spaces provide a gallery and stage for artistic expression. Legal street art contributes to a vibrant urban environment and can change continually on a day to day to basis.
Read more on the City of Melbourne website: