Take a flight of discovery through the Melbourne skies and see the city from a different perspective on the Melbourne Star.
Every night from dusk, the Star lights up the Melbourne skyline with a spectacular lighting display. Three and half kilometres of LED lighting engineered into the structure of the wheel generate more than 15 million different light combinations.
Each of the 21 spacious, air-conditioned cabins gives you an unparalleled, 360-degree view of the city. It's more than just a view - it's a complete experience, giving visitors and locals alike a new way to engage with Melbourne's vibrant cityscape.
101 Waterfront Way
Docklands VIC 3008
Phone: 8688 9688
* Melbourne Star will be closed for maintenance from Monday, 19 August to Sunday, 25 August, 2019.
* Open May to August 11am–7pm daily; September to April 11am–10pm daily
* Last admission 30 minutes prior to closing
* Open from 1pm on Christmas Day and ANZAC Day.
* There are car drop off points along Pearl River Road for visitors with mobility restrictions.
Payment method accepted
All major cards
How to get there
Public Transport Victoria